The lack of concentration in the work compromises the good performance of the tasks. Many professionals are unable to perform all activities at work because they are thinking about personal problems. Others are diverting attention with parallel conversations. With this the snowball effect arises: one task is accumulated for the next day, for the other and for the other. Free time sheets can definitely save you from all these troubles.
Before you start using your Timesheets, avoid the following mistakes.
- Do not write down priorities;
- Do not plan daily tasks;
- Do not prioritize the work day, that is, do what appears first;
- Leave the email open, which increases the number of interruptions;
- Let important tasks become urgencies;
- Create multiple calendars and do not synchronize them;
- Accept ear activities and forget to note them;
- Prioritize yourself on the agenda;
- Do not say “no” and believe that everything can be done.
Use your Timesheets and avoid other issues such as:
Other problems are lack of control on the internet and stay connected on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Orkut and MSN. “The browser full of favorites also disrupts, because the professional opens their browser to access a website, but begins to surf by other sites they like. The solution is to install a new browser and not import the favorite sites,” said the expert.
- Find out how you use your time: All the tasks you do are divided into three types: urgent (deadlines that are short or over), important (that bring results and have time to be fulfilled) and circumstantial ones (which do not add value and make you just wasting time). Knowing how your time is used will help you to plan yourself. Its focus will be to reduce urgent activities (prioritizing them to be eliminated quickly), to increase the important tasks and to eliminate the circumstantial ones. Try the Triad and find out how you use your time daily. It is very easy to find Free time sheets.
- Plan Yourself! Having more time for personal and professional life is